INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS
- The Marketplace takes place in the Special Events Centre at the Sheraton Red Deer. Upon arrival, please check in at the Registration Desk located in the Special Events Centre. Your name badge, a conference program, and other pertinent information will be provided at that time.
- Load in for the Marketplace will take place on Thursday, 26 Oct 2017, 12:00-6:00 p.m. Please plan to have your booth set up in its entirety by 6:00 p.m.
- Booth numbers will be assigned in early October and will be forwarded at that time. Note that booths are assigned based on request and on a first come-first served basis. Sponsorship packages include preferential booth placement.
- Each booth measures 10' x 10'. Included in the price of your booth are one 6’ skirted table, two chairs, electricity, and wireless internet.
- Each exhibitor 1 complimentary Exhibitor-Delegate Pass providing access to all sessions and concerts. Should more than one of your staff/representatives wish to attend the same concert (other than Jazz Night) or concurrent sessions, additional Exhibitor-Delegate Passes are available for $195.
- Should you need to ship product to the Sheraton Red Deer in advance of conference load in, please contact Choir Alberta (780-488-7464 or 1-855-723-6397).
- Trade Fair Hours are Friday 9:00 a.m.-1:15 p.m. and 2:15 p.m.-5:00 p.m. (booths are to be closed during the Keynote Address) and Saturday, 9:00 a.m-4:00 p.m.
- Each exhibitor will receive two complimentary tickets to MCA Jazz Night (Friday, Oct 27, 8:00 p.m.). Additional Jazz Night tickets, and tickets for the Gala Concert (Saturday, Oct 28, 4:00 p.m.) may be purchased at www.musicconferenceab.ca.
- All exhibitors are invited to the Industry Reception, held at the Sheraton Red Deer, on Fri, Oct 27, immediately following the Jazz Night performance (approximately 9:30 p.m.).